Radja Sound Design Agency is now looking for a dynamic, technical and creative sound design intern who share our passion for music and people to assist us in production at our Malmö office in the southern part of Sweden, close to Copenhagen and with easy connections to Sweden’s three biggest cities. This position offers hands-on experience with a growing creative agency and the opportunity to take part in each step of a production process.
Our aim is to give you enough guidance and support to learn and expand your knowledge, but at the same time enough space to be able to run your own projects.
What you’ll do:
- You’ll be involved in both small and larger projects in different stages, from brainstorming ideas for sound concepts to interpretation a concept brief.
- Design and create original sounds in the form of high quality audio samples, SFX and ambiances
- Create and edit sound and compose music for video, web and physical environments (depending on our current projects)
- Assist with audio recording, arranging, editing, mixing and mastering
Who you are:
We look for someone with a passion for sound and music and with a strong artistic and creative sense. You are a team player who thinks feedback is a great tool for learning and growing. You are flexible and like to do multiple kinds of work and projects. You are currently studying sound design, audio/music production or else relevant for the position.
- A good knowledge of industry-standard audio tools (i.e. Pro-Tools, Logic or similar)
- Experience in a musically creative environment and music composition skills
- Experience in creating and implementing audio for games, video, multimedia applications, physical environments etc. Field recording, editing and mixing experience is also a strong bonus.
- Keen attention to detail and propensity to take initiative
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English and/or Swedish
- An interest and passion for staying up to date with trends in music, web, tech and design in general
The position is full-time for minimum 8 weeks, dates and times can be adjusted to fit your schedule and study plans. The position is unpaid.
Sounds interesting? Drop a CV, cover letter and/or portfolio/website/sound cloud link/whatever you think is relevant to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ”Internship” before October 1st 2015.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Radja Sound Design Agency
”Radja Sound Design Agency is an award-winning expert within audio branding.
We work globally and create sound concepts and strategies for how destinations and brands should communicate with sound. Then, we produce audio products that matches these strategies. In short, we know how people are affected by sound and how to build and strengthen brands through strategic sound communication.
We partner with architects, retailers and marketers to conceptualize ideas for places that provide extra-ordinary experiences. Within our portfolio you will find sound strategies and concepts for commercial real estate owners, shopping destinations, architects and designers – among others.
We know how a strategic use of sound can benefit your business.
Contact us today about anything regarding sound or music in communication.”