Radja Sound Design Agency is now looking for an enthusiastic, internet savvy individual with an analytical mind who share our passion for music and people to assist us in our market expansion strategies at our Malmö office in the southern part of Sweden, close to Copenhagen and with easy connections to Sweden’s three biggest cities. This position offers hands-on experience with a growing creative agency and the opportunity to take part in each step of a production process.
Our aim is to give you enough guidance and support to learn and expand your knowledge, but at the same time enough space to be able to run your own projects.
What you’ll do:
- Help plan events; brainstorm around and propose creative ideas, design mood boards, create project plans and event concepts.
- Help continuously improving our online content marketing strategy, by both finding and writing creative content for our website and social media channels
- Assist with project planning, digital production and media content
- Conduct online research and gather information on topics and projects relevant to our sales team
- Assist with our music subscription services; create and curate music playlists, manage and supervise our music catalogue and keep our InStore Radio services up-to-date
Who you are:
We look for someone curious and smart with wealth of knowledge to offer us, as we want to do to you. An independent person with strong organizational skills and follow through, with a passion and interest for the industry and the willingness to contribute and think differently. You are currently studying project management, event coordination or else relevant within media and communication.
- An interest and passion for staying up to date with trends in music, web, tech and design in general.
- Keen attention to detail and propensity to take initiative
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills in English and/or Swedish
- An appreciation for the digital space and social media (we use website and Facebook)
- A good working knowledge of the usual Pages, Numbers, Keynote and/or Microsoft equivalents. Also basic HTML, Photoshop, InDesign, video editing and other digital editing software skills is a bonus, but not a requirement
- A well-developed sense of humor and good taste in music is a definite plus
The position is full-time for minimum 8 weeks, dates and times can be adjusted to fit your schedule and study plans. The position is unpaid.
Sounds interesting? Drop a CV, cover letter and/or portfolio/website/whatever you think is relevant to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ”Internship” before October 1st 2015.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Radja Sound Design Agency
”Radja Sound Design Agency is an award-winning expert within audio branding.
We work globally and create sound concepts and strategies for how destinations and brands should communicate with sound. Then, we produce audio products that matches these strategies. In short, we know how people are affected by sound and how to build and strengthen brands through strategic sound communication.
We partner with architects, retailers and marketers to conceptualize ideas for places that provide extra-ordinary experiences. Within our portfolio you will find sound strategies and concepts for commercial real estate owners, shopping destinations, architects and designers – among others.
We know how a strategic use of sound can benefit your business. Contact us today about anything regarding sound or music in communication.”